Learn to Speak Korean using audio and an ebook.
Check out the audio sample in the video below.
What to Expect in the Korean audio:
* Listen to a native Korean speaker pronounce the Korean words slowly so you can understand and hear the word more clearly.
* Hear the Korean words, expressions, examples, phrases, words etc being spoken along with their English translation.
* The Korean language has a formal ways of speaking, a casual formal way of speaking and an informal way of speaking. The formal, casual formal, and informal way of speaking are found in the audio.
* The audio has thousands of Korean words and their English meaning.
* The audio is over 10 hours long.
* Find out how to say many things in Korean such as: common everyday words (thank you, please, brother, hello etc.), also find out the numbers used for counting in Korean, learn words used to show affection, find out how to say the days of the week in Korean, telling time in Korean, vocabulary and phrases that can be used at an airport, at a store, at a hotel. The audio also contains sections on words used to ask questions, words used for languages and countries, phrases and sentences often used when people are getting acquainted with each other, conversational words, words related to the seasons and weather, words for family members,occupations, and MORE.
* The learn to speak Korean ebook is written in English, Korean script, and using the Latin alphabet (A,B,C etc.) to spell Korean words.
* The Korean audio is useful for beginners or those at an intermediate level or anyone who wants to know how to say things in the Korean language.
Additional information about the Korean audio:
* Learn to say words for greeting people in Korean.
* Learn Korean words and phrases for responding to greetings.
* The audio contains word lists which can be memorized. Some of the words are used in examples so you can better understand how they can be used.
* Learn Korean words which might be useful in various situations such as: in education, school, at an airport, at a market, while shopping for souvenirs, taking a taxi, reserving a room, staying at a hotel, asking for directions, asking basic questions, things one can say when visiting a friend, visiting a doctor, telling the time, counting and much more.
* The audio contains a number of commonly used verbs and the way to say these verbs in the present tense, past tense, and future tense. Examples of the verbs being used in a sentence are also given.
* Learn to ask questions in Korean and learn to say words such as “who, what, where,when” in Korean.
* Practice speaking the language including the vocabulary and the expressions presented.
* Find out the Korean words for different types of: colors, animals, conjunctions, plus much more.
* In the audio: find out the Korean words for “my, his, her” etc and examples of using these words when speaking about a thing or a person.
* All this and much more.
By Listening to the audio, in time, you should be able to:
* Learn to pronounce numerous Korean words.
* Get a feel for the flow and sound of the Korean language by listening to the audio.
* With repetition and memorization you should be able to start using many of the vocabulary words to form ideas and sentences.
The Korean in the audio is spoken by a native speaker:
* In the audio you will find that the English is often given then you will hear the Korean translation.
* After a Korean word or phrase is given or introduced, an example is often given showing how the Korean word or phrase is used in a sentence.
* The audio is over 10 hours long and the ebook that comes with the audio is over 200 pages long.
* The audio is full of information that someone who wants to learn to speak Korean will find useful. The ebook contains much of what is said in the audio. The ebook contains clarifications and explanations.
* Beginner, and those at an intermediate level or anyone wanting to learn Korean should find the Korean audio and ebook useful.
* The audio can be played on your computer, or in your portable audio player.
* The Korean language audio + ebook download file is about 145 MB.
Take a listen to the additional audio samples below:
About the Ebook (also referred to as the “Text Manual”)
* The ebook accompanies the audio.
* The ebook is written in English, Korean script, and using the Latin alphabet (A,B,C etc.) to spell Korean words.
* Both the audio and ebook are available for download after purchase.
Advantages of the Korean audio and ebook:
* The audio and ebook can be an alternative to hiring someone as a tutor.
* You pay one time and there are no more payments.
* The audio is more convenient than meeting up with someone and the audio is available at any hour you are.
* The audio is available for download immediately after your order is processed.
* The audio features a native Korean speaker and can be replayed and listened to over and over again at your leisure. No matter how much you repeat a section the audio is there and willing to perform the task.
* Using both the written and audio information can help reinforce the information.
Order the Korean Audio and ebook today:
*Orders are usually processed immediately.
* Get the download link only minutes after the order is processed.
* Order the Korean audio and accompanying ebook today. The price includes both the 10+ hours of audio and the ebook that has over 200 pages. The audio and ebook are not sold separately.
The Korean audio and ebook can be pulled from this site at any time; so order now.
Also, remember that the audio can be played on your computer, or in your portable audio player.
If you are not satisfied with your order you can return it for a full refund within 60 days; risk free, no questions asked.
Click the button below to order:
Click here to order the Learn to speak Korean audio and ebook